Iusacell - Review in Media category

Buenas tardes me llamaron de un nr de mexico y dicen que son de la compañia iusacell y me he ganado 25000dolares y un coche y me mandaron mensaje al wasap que tengo que llamarles a este nr para retirar al dinero creo que es mas que seguro una estafa puesto que yo no esperaba ningun regalo ni nada me sorprende todo y casi cai estaba apunto de enviar todos mis datos para que me envien el dinero y el coche me han pedido mi Dni cuenta bancaria email nr d tlf.el numero que me envio este mensaje es 00 502 4760 2212 iusacell y el msj d wasap fue este [4/4 2:21 PM] !Usacell 4G LTE: http://Wwwiusacell.blogspot.com [4/4 2:22 PM] !Usacell 4G LTE: !Felicidades!Usacell Te Informa que Tu numero es el ganador de €25,000 mil euros y un coche modelo 2017 para reclamar su premio comunicate ala linea -0050247602212ho agrega whatsapp muchas felicidades. Porfavor quiero saber si es verdad y no es una estafa pero estoy segura que si porque me sorprende todo no esperaba ninguna ganancia y ni he participado a nada espero y tambien soy de españa aqui no existe esta empresa ni si quiera me han preguntado mi nombre ni nada como que cualquiera puede ganar sin ni si quiera decir quien es ni haber participado a nada es muy raro porfavor espero respuesta pronto.mi numero de españa al cual me contactaron es 0034 612220034mi nombre es atomei violeta. muchas gracias

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 22, 2017.

Iusacell - The Art of Lie

These people send you messages (they claim others sent it to you) and they charge you for them. About 1 dollar each.

They Charge you 1 peso each time you call voice mail by accident - weather you do it or not they charge you for min 5 plus each month. They charge you extra for calls included in your plan. Their game is to give you a plan and charge you about 400 more pesos each month weather or not these charges are legal or not. They are not to be trusted.

This is the rival family to the Slim. Telcel is horrible too. They too are involved in lies and cheating.

I have had about the same amount of lies and false charges from Telcel as I have from IUSACELL. The only thing you can do is go to Telefonica because I trust a Spanierd much more than I trust the two feuding families who ultimately own all the country and keep as poor as they can.

• Rip Rip the Customer
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 27, 2014.

Comments

Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico #839436

Absolutely correct! IUsacel and its companion in crime, Unefon, are 100% thieves.

They publish rates which DO NOT EXIST!

Eg: they state that the rates to Caribbean islands is 21.98pseos/minute I made one call to an island there with a duration of only 2:08minutes and UNEFO ripped me off for a staggering 180 pesos!

Another call I made was to Canada . . . they claim that ALL calls to Mexico, USA and Canada are only 1.98 pesos/minute.

This info is on their literature I was given at their main office in Cancun last week. Before I made the call to Canada I checked to see how much airtime I had and the returning text message stated I had $449 mn.

So I made an 8 minute call and UNEFON took every bloody centavo so that there was nothing left even for a 611 call to check my airtime!

THIS COMPANY, IUSACEL/UNEFON IS GUILTY OF MASSIVE CORPORATE FRAUD!

NEVER NEVER get involved with them! They will steal every fraction of a peso they can and the corrupt government does NOTHING - because they bribe the government people!

Iusacell will not stop charging my credit card even when i cancelled my contract.

The cell phone service provider from Mexico Iusacell, will not stop charging my credit card, even when i have cancelled my service with them.

This is not the first time this happens with this company, one of it affiliates, UNEFON is still charging my debit card, even when the pone line was not contracted by me, and they ask me for a contract that i did not sign.

This company sucks, they always charged me a lot more every month for time or messages that i did not use.

One month i even stopped to use the phone to see what happened and i still was charge for "extra" minutos used outside of my plan.

Dont get a contract with IUSACELL in Mexico.

• telefono celular
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 16, 2014.

Iusacell - SCAMMERS

I have been travelling since Croatia, London, Porto Alegre, and now Mexico.

I got to MX City yesterday, and tried to buy a microsim card for my Siii galaxy. First, the lady tried to insert a normal simcard, then changed to a micro one. Then, the microsim card would not be recognyzed by my phone. By then, I already paid and signed some papers, in the total of 580 MX Pesos. I was asked if the phone would be unlocked, I said yes. Several attempts, to no avail. Then, I tried another old microsim card I have used in Brazil, the crad was recognyzed, but no service (obviously, I am not in Brazil). Then the lady tried the local simcard in another new device, and it worked. So, on one side, they were saying the problem was in the phone. On the other side, I was saying the problem was on the physical dimensions of the card. BTW, I am an electronics engineer, so I am far more knowledgeable then them. They finnaly gave up, saying it was the phone's problem. Here, I asked them to sell me another simcard, as I was sure the phone was okay. the idea was to make another simcard work on the phone and transfer the balance to the second microsim card (the third they would be opening). They said it could not be done (???). I went home with an unserviceable microsim card. After lunch, I decided to go to a local competitor (Tellcell), to check the phone. Turns out I was right, so I bought a microsim card and charged it with credit. Today, I went back to the first shop, iusacell, to get my money back. No avail. The lady kept trying to make the simcard work, to no avail, finnaly giving up, saying they could not do anything or return the money. I asked the contacts of the management, complaints section, but they just forward me to an 1800 number, which starts by asking me the digits of my simcard number... I HAVE A SIMCARD FROM A COMPETITOR, THAT IS WORKING!!!... On the website, no chance of complaining or contacting anyone!!!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM IUSACELL, THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 01, 2013.

Comments

alvesjorge

Just to update.

Obviously for someone that passes through during a week or so, there is not much one can do. I had to take it, but here is a warning on these people. IUSACELL ARE SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iusacell

If you ever move to Mexico, don't ever get Iusacell as your cell phone provider!!! I have been with them for a year and a half and literally every single day, their network fails!!!!

I can't connect to the Internet or make phone calls. I called to cancel and since I am looked up in a two year contract, these ignorants want to charge me $2,400 dollars! Yes! You read it right!

Dollars to cancel their rip off service.

They are a rip kff and the service is of a third world country!!!! Dont ever go with them!!!!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 29, 2012.